Friday, November 30, 2012

it's almost time...

 after 2 years, back to blogger again :)

***

so 1 month left before this year ends. sigh*
in weibo.com thats a trending topic, which is about the end of the world (dommsday?).
well, the Mayan spread the rumors about 21st of Dec, 2012 is the end of the world.
if this gonna be true, then i actually don't have to worry about my pmr's result Lol. But the truth is actually a lot of scientist carried out researches and found that, this rumor is not true at all. anyway there are also some people who still believe about this dommsday thingy. however i myself do not believe in this, and i'm praying that next year 2013 will be a better year for me.

***

just gonna share some photos that I captured yesterday night. 

#1


↑ this is something lovely that my sis bought me last time. 

#2


I change the colour of this photo a lil bit to make it look like old photo. 


#3 ↓ just a random photo of my sista's nail polish.


KThxBye!

No comments:

Post a Comment