Tuesday, January 22, 2013

torturing

this weather makes me sick. sore throat running nose headache all come in once.
and i just absent for 1 day, but the homework are hilly high. which is, yeah... superb.
i can't believe that my tuesday night that is supposed to be relax (because no ttn!) can turned into such miserable. i spent whole night finishing my school homeworks. i don't understand why we need to copy essays from essay book. i hate copying, this work is lousy and never help much in writing essay (my opinion). and what makes it worse is that those sample essays are all very long winded... this is not the problem. the main problem is that if the essay is long, we need to copy more.
now is already 12:23am, which i am pretty sure my so called 'beautiful tuesday' is officially ended.
but it is ok, as long as thursday is a holiday for students.
thats all for today. ;;

No comments:

Post a Comment