Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Christianity

attended the 3 days 2 nights camp.
meet many new friends there. also, learn more about being a daughter of God. :3
and we had a something like quiz to know more about our identities.
and the result shows out that i am a truly perfectionist. e.e
i hate my this identity, which ruins my mood when i can't achieve my goals in doing things. sigh...
it is normal for we human beings to be imperfect, and it is horribly impossible to be perfect in everything.
one thing i realised about myself is that, i am really BADDDDD in communicating with people.
like, i had a hard time trying to be natural and smile because was too nervous when facing people that i barely know .___.
i'd always wish that i could communicate with people naturally but... i just don't know what to say when facing people i don't know. ;_; and this caused me a lot of problems since i was small because, people would think that i am a proud, ego and cold-blooded person. how people thinking of me, i can't actually help much but. it is really important to learn to communicate and get along with people.

in the camp also we had discussed about life and some topics like future and death. i mean i am really afraid of death sometimes, not myself but when this happens in my family, relatives. and about future, in fact i had a blueprint for my future just that i ain't sure if those dreams can come true.

till then, i am still trying and struggling to make my life better, so that everything i do can glorify His name.
thank you, God.
Amen.



3 comments: