Friday, December 28, 2012

Homework ahhh homeworkkkkk

random:: their eyes are always in the same direction 0_o

 

i forgot about my homework at all. i still have 9 chinese essays and 10 english newspaper to be done... and i left only 1 day time! well believe me i won't bring along my homework to kl. so i HAVE to done it by tomorrow. nah ok last minute isn't good. but it is productive! *
and.... tmr we need to go school, to get our form 4 textbooks and blahh. i still have to write letter to my teacher to inform school that i will be absent the first day of school.
and.... i still need to print out the boarding pass of the air tickets.


*
so.... it is almost the end of the year already. what feelings do i have? none.
idk, but i remembered when i was young i really have a lot of emotions,feelings to express. and always intend to do something considered "special" on the last day of year, to make that year memorable and  meaningful. but year by year,... i start to have that feeling like, "the last day of the year? oh. mah like that lo. " (Malaysians' english lool)
so now i somehow know the feeling of adults that they don't simply get excited/touched/emotional on every event.
but still, hope 2013 will be a better year for me. for everyone. for this world.

&... my bro and my sis. i miss them. ;;




hope everything will be fine. :pray:

No comments:

Post a Comment