Friday, December 7, 2012

thoughtful

want to try on some'nature' photos lately. so i went around my house and took some photos... and believe me, going outside photographing isn't that easy. in fact, you need guts to do it because sometimes there are some awful insects all around and, there are always some little animals in the bushes and without noticing they may pop out and shock you.

#1 OK. Obviously a photo without relating the word 'nature'. well... it's just a random photo i took this few days. hmm.



#2 I prefer simple and clean. and the sky is so blue and soothing. :love:



#3  This spot. when some little insects shocked me.
I think almost everyone has a 'memory' with this flowers, the sap (...?) of this flowers are just nice. ❤



there are more photos coming. stay tuned ! :Bye:

No comments:

Post a Comment