Thursday, December 6, 2012

weary

i turned around to see what is wrong with me. what is the problems that have stopped me to move on continuously. i want to know why i'm already getting tired to move on, why i seems to give up... . and. i found that, in fact theres no problems. not at all. everything is fine. is just that : i lost my passion. i lost my motivations. to continue all this. if you're tiring to pursue your dream & after you get a rest, and then you feel energised to start all over again, it is OK, but what if you actually no more motivation to move on, no more energy to pursue the unforeseen future? This is terrifying. and this is me, the one who already stops paying any effort to change my future. without any reason... me, snap.



↑ which is currently unavailable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment